[CVS Update of freesbie2 - M:0 A:2 R:0]

Dominique Goncalves dominique.goncalves at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:17:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for all your comments :-)

On 6/4/06, Matteo Riondato <matteo at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 08:24:54PM +0200, Dario Freni wrote:
> > Well, only a writable etc it's required, so etcmfs or unionfs are ok
> > with it. Also xconfig plugin need it. It is not that problem.
>
> > Due to its general purpose nature, I think this implementation can be
> > considered fine and functional. The only thing that needs to be changed,
> > imho, is removing pf_enable="YES" row and using forcestart to start pf.
>
> Well, yes. I was obviously forgetting the fact that pfctl cannot load
> rules from the command line.
> Please ignore me for the second time today.......

It's possible with echo 'your_rule'|pfctl -f -

There is one thing, with the current implementation of this plugin, pf
is started after everything.
I've made a rc script and now it's started after the configuration of
network and before pf

http://djdomics.free.fr/FreeBSD/freesbie2/freesbie2_extra_pf-2.diff

It still require etcmfs

Comments, ideas and patches are welcome :-)

> Best Regards
> --
> Matteo Riondato
> FreeBSD Committer (http://www.freebsd.org)
> G.U.F.I. Staff Member (http://www.gufi.org)
> FreeSBIE Developer (http://www.freesbie.org)
> --

Regards.

--
There's this old saying: "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach
a man to fish, feed him for life."