Using FreeSBIE 2.0 as platform for sysinstall

Doug Poland doug at polands.org
Fri Mar 23 23:40:42 CET 2007

I just had a thought, can I use FreeSBIE as a platform for running
sysinstall?  To put it another way, I don't want to have to make a
FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE install ISO, I've got 6.2-RELEASE on FreeSBIE, why
not run sysinstall from that?

In fact, I've tried to do what I've described.  I booted FreeSBIE and
ran sysinstall.  It lets me run through the whole sysinstall process,
but doesn't actually touch the disks I've partitioned, labeled, and
installed to.

Is this do-able?

--
Regards,