Fwd: cvs commit: CVSROOT access

Massimiliano Stucchi stucchi a briantel.com
Ven 26 Mar 2010 09:40:28 CET

Un altro italiano e' diventato committer recentemente !

La comunita' cresce...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: cvs commit: CVSROOT access
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:17:16 +0000 (UTC)
From: Gabor Pali <pgj a FreeBSD.org>
To: ports-committers a FreeBSD.org, cvs-ports a FreeBSD.org, cvs-all a FreeBSD.org

pgj         2010-03-25 22:17:16 UTC

  FreeBSD ports repository

  Modified files:
    .                    access
  Log:
  I am pleased to announce that a new ports committer fellow, Giuseppe
  Pilichi (jacula) has joined our ranks recently.  His hobbies include
  writing Makefiles with category theory and submitting a tons of fine PRs
  in a very short period of time.  Lately, I could not catch up with him
  thus he is now finally punished.

  Together with Thomas Abthorpe, I will help him in collecting his first
  few pointy hats while working on boosting the Haskell support of
  FreeBSD.

  Approved by:            portmgr
  Account created by:     dhw

  Revision  Changes    Path